en-aitch-tee-gee-net

Upcoming!!

- There will be an enormous update in march.


- DIY Projector(pros&cons, some critical topics)

- My Workspace

- Blogtag referred by anpanpon

- Booktag referred by bact'

- My Trip in London(+Southampton)

- Study at University Heilbronn(one year as software engineering student)

- Information for thai students who interested in study at Germany(+ my experiences)

"โปรดอย่ารอคอย แต่จงติดตามด้วยความระทึกในดวงหทัยพลัน" ประโยคเด็ดจากบรรณาธิการมติชนสุดสัปดาห์


en-aitch-tee-gee-net

Love me love my blog!

11.1.07

Die esrte 40 Euro Bezahlung ist dem Schwarzfahrer sein Tod

Am 10. Januar 2007...
Richtung Biettigheim-Bissinggen -> Heilbronn...

Die esrte 40 Euro Bezahlung ist dem Schwarzfahrer{ich} sein Tod

T_T

tags :

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous 蔡吉合 said...

เข็ดมั้ย

Fri Feb 02, 08:56:00 am CET  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home