en-aitch-tee-gee-net

Upcoming!!

- There will be an enormous update in march.


- DIY Projector(pros&cons, some critical topics)

- My Workspace

- Blogtag referred by anpanpon

- Booktag referred by bact'

- My Trip in London(+Southampton)

- Study at University Heilbronn(one year as software engineering student)

- Information for thai students who interested in study at Germany(+ my experiences)

"โปรดอย่ารอคอย แต่จงติดตามด้วยความระทึกในดวงหทัยพลัน" ประโยคเด็ดจากบรรณาธิการมติชนสุดสัปดาห์


en-aitch-tee-gee-net

Love me love my blog!

20.6.06

Websites as graphs


my blog's graph

try yours >> http://www.aharef.info/static/htmlgraph/

from p'art

tags :

1 Comments:

Blogger medvegonok said...

Really cool visualization of websites. Does anybody know where to find the source code of this applet?

Fri Sep 08, 03:18:00 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home