en-aitch-tee-gee-net

Upcoming!!

- There will be an enormous update in march.


- DIY Projector(pros&cons, some critical topics)

- My Workspace

- Blogtag referred by anpanpon

- Booktag referred by bact'

- My Trip in London(+Southampton)

- Study at University Heilbronn(one year as software engineering student)

- Information for thai students who interested in study at Germany(+ my experiences)

"โปรดอย่ารอคอย แต่จงติดตามด้วยความระทึกในดวงหทัยพลัน" ประโยคเด็ดจากบรรณาธิการมติชนสุดสัปดาห์


en-aitch-tee-gee-net

Love me love my blog!

28.5.06

What is Web2.0





tags :

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Mon Jul 03, 11:37:00 am CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Tue Jul 18, 02:35:00 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Thu Jul 20, 11:02:00 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Sat Jul 22, 11:50:00 am CEST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home